Style Coaching Limited is a UK limited company; registered address, The Gatehouse, Whitehall Mansions, 14 Monkmoor Road, Shrewsbury, SY2 5AQ, England. Company registration number: 9381608
Style Coaching Limited (collectively referred to in this policy as ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’) is committed to upholding the privacy and security of individuals’ personal data and we recognise our responsibilities as Data Controller in respect of the information we collect and manage on behalf of our customers, users and suppliers.
- Personal data we collect
- How personal data is used
- Business Services
- Your individual rights
- Our Lawful Basis for processing
- Data sharing
You can contact us in respect of this policy and your data at any time. We will endeavour to respond to your request at the earliest opportunity (maximum 30 days)
Personal data we collect
We collect information about you when you visit our site, register with us or engage with us in respect of products or services we provide. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions or similar promotions. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
We will only collect and retain personal data in the provision and promotion of our business services. Records are deleted upon conclusion of our commercial engagement, unless we are legally or contractually obliged to retain them.
How personal data is used
Your data is used in the provision and promotion of our commercial services to you.
We use your data to deliver your service requirements and manage your account
- This includes email communications in relation to updates, orders and essential announcements, plus responses to inquiries, questions and related requests
- Any information you provide may be used to help us improve the services we deliver and respond efficiently to customer service requests and ongoing support
From time to time we would like to send you information about products and services that we feel would be of interest to you
- We may use your data to personalise communications and provide a more relevant customer service to you
- This may include profiling techniques to gain a better understanding of characteristics for targeted promotions.
- If you opt-in to our mailing list, or it is in our legitimate interests you will receive emails or texts that may include company news, updates, related products or service information and promotions
- You can opt out of marketing promotions at any time. We include simple unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact us directly
Cookies are text files used to identify browsing behaviour when visitors access and return to a website.
- For example, retaining log-in details, preferences and store information such as shopping carts and product wish lists
- This may be in the generation of anonymised browsing patterns such as Google Analytics
Cookies are also used to enhance individuals’ personal experience through a better understanding of requirements
- Providing a more personalised service, delivering targeted product interests, bespoke promotional activities and recommendations
From 25th May 2018 we request visitors opt-in to cookies when using this website. If you do not opt-in or you wish to disable cookies you may restrict the site’s functionality
Your individual rights
We recognise individuals’ rights under the General Data Protection Regulation and our responsibilities when collecting and processing personal data.
We will always explain why we are asking for your information and will provide details of data stored should you exercise your rights to a Subject Access Request or our Lawful Basis for processing your data.
You may also ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate or permanently delete the records we store about you.
We will automatically delete any personal information when our association ends (given appropriate legal restrictions) and fulfil our obligations to data portability if required.
Our Lawful Basis for processing
We will only process your personal data if there is a clear necessity to do this in relation to the services we are providing and in accordance with your individual rights.
In delivery of business services, our lawful basis for processing personal data is that we have a contractual obligation to customers who are in agreement (or negotiation) with the terms and conditions of these services.
We also exercise our legitimate interests to promote relevant commercial services we provide to existing customers in respect of related products, updates and services. We deliver this through email communications and opportunities to be excluded from promotions are available at all times.
Where users opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc based on the lawful basis of consent. If at any time users would like to unsubscribe from receiving emails, we include clear instructions at the bottom of each email or users may contact us directly.
You can contact us in respect of our lawful basis for processing your personal data at any time.
Our security policy is designed to safeguard the confidentiality and privacy of all personal data we handle.
This covers all areas of data collection, management, processing and payments, ensuring against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction
- Where relevant data is stored on secured servers, encrypted and password protected
- Access to data is limited to authorised personnel
- Where data transfer is necessary for third party agreements, data is passed through secure portals managed and bound by our suppliers
- We have stringent privacy policies in place with our hosting partners. We can provide details on request.
In the unlikely event of a security breach we will report this to the ICO within 72 hours and inform you immediately, describing the nature of the breach and our response to it.
We encourage individuals to work with us to ensure appropriate measures are in place to maintain security.
We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal information to others. However, in order to deliver a premium service we may use selected third party organisations to fulfil orders and enhance your customer experience.
We will only share your information with these parties for the purposes stated in this privacy statement and in the administration of our business services.
You can contact us in respect of data sharing at any time.
Third party web sites
Our website and other digital platforms may contain links to third party websites or digital platforms which are provided for your convenience. We are only responsible for the privacy practices and security of our own digital platforms. We recommend that you check the privacy and security policies and procedures of each and every other digital platform that you visit.
We aim to meet high standards, so our policies and procedures are constantly under review.
This Privacy Notice was last amended 01/02/2019.
If you feel you have been mistreated or your personal data privacy and security has been mismanaged by us you can report this to the UK regulatory authority The Independent Commissioners Office here www.ico.gov.uk