When you become a Style Coach™ you learn how to be an image consultant as well as a Life Coach, plus you learn Personal Branding, Image Management, Personal Grooming, Personal Shopping, Colour Consultancy, Wardrobe Styling, and even Self-Image Psychology. Our holistic course topics are totally unique and unlike anything offered by other image consultant trainers!
Please note that the exact schedule of topics that will be covered during the live training days in Italy can vary. The most important ‘visual’ / ‘practical’ lessons are covered during the live classes, while topics that are easy to study by yourself are allocated to the online stages at the beginning and end of the program.
Here is a brief overview of the topics you can expect to learn about during the Style Coach™ Diploma Course:
- Style Coaching™ versus personal styling & image consultancy
- Style Coaching™ resources to give your sessions a professional edge
- Style versus Fashion
- Style Personalities
- Breaking out of ‘style ruts’
- Simple yet powerful life coaching tools
- Budget planning for your clients
- Life coaching skills & basic self-image psychology
- How to empower your clients with positive body-image
- Connecting with the inner-self-image & the authentic self
- Challenging self-limiting beliefs & overcoming self-doubt
- Body shape analysis
- How to integrate life coaching skills into the personal styling process
- Recognising incorrectly fitted garments
- Choosing foundation wear
- Personal styling for tall, petite, and plus-size clients
- How to choose shoes & accessories
- Professional wardrobe auditing
- Psychology of wardrobe decluttering
- Non-verbal communication, body language & facial expressions
- Common image consultancy mistakes
- Mastering the art of personal shopping
- Personal grooming, inc. hair, makeup and skin care for a complete image makeover
- Face shapes, eyebrow shapes, lip shapes & eye shapes
- Basic makeup application & haircare routines
- ‘Top-to-Toe Care Plan’
- How to look & feel ‘Fab after 50’
- Positive aging
- Personal styling for men (complete)
- Colour analysis for men
- Personal grooming for men
- Understanding your client’s needs and values
- Confidence coaching
- Advanced Colour Analysis Training (inc. how to work with Caucasian, African and Asian skin tones)
- Complete Personal Stylist Business Training
- How to ‘Speak Like A Stylist’
For more details about what you will learn, we recommend chatting with our representative for Italy, Ivana Gasto. Please see ‘Contact Details’ above.
When you arrive in Milan, you’ll receive a beautiful set of training books to keep. The primary training guides are presented in Italian, but you also have the option of choosing English text books, if you prefer. All students will have access to our eLearning Platform where you can view your course modules online – anytime, anywhere, using your preferred device. The printed training books are ideal if you prefer studying offline, with the option of writing notes and highlighting key points.
- Introducing our eLearning Platform…
- Our cutting-edge eLearning Platform is where you’ll be able to access all your online training resources (a wide selection of PDFs, videos & audio files). As well as insightful reading, we also have several audio and video tutorials presented by Tracey Beaumont & Kate Redmond from our Great British HQ. Tracey and Kate guide you through a series of light-hearted clothing demonstrations and style personality lessons, which are packed full of invaluable styling tips and expert advice for ‘mixing and matching’.
Also in the eLearning Platform, you will find an exclusive ‘Business & Career Pack’. This digital folder is packed full of invaluable resources for your personal styling business – for example: template promotional materials, trademarked Certified Style Coach™ logos, printable ‘Season Selector™’, ‘Check My Colours™’ and body shape analysis tools (which are also designed for sharing across multiple devices), shareable info-booklets, top-rated educational articles from the International Association of Style Coaches™, and so much more! We even include over 50 uniquely designed exercises, forms and questionnaires to enable qualified Style Coaches™ to effortlessly integrate powerful coaching tools and techniques into every session with their clients.
Each module of your course is clearly presented and you will be able to progress through your studies with an easy ‘step-by-step’ format. The course is updated on a regular basis to keep it current, and is presented in full-colour with modern and inspiring images and infographics so your learning is fun and engaging! Through the eLearning Platform, you can also complete all your assignments, send messages to your course facilitator, and open discussions in our Q&A forum.
- Next upcoming Course Dates
- First module: Join us on Zoom starting 16th January 2022
- Second module: 2 live training days in Milan (dates to be confirmed) + 6 weeks online
- Final exam
- Inizio corso:
- Primo modulo: unisciti a noi su Zoom (inizia il 16 Gennaio 2020)
- Secondo modulo: 2 giorni di formazione in classe + 6 settimane online
- Esame finale
* IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our courses in Italy are currently being hosted via Zoom with 2 live training days in Milan. For full information and to confirm current details we recommend contacting us. Grazie e desideriamo che tu rimanga al sicuro.
To find out more about our Style Coach™ Diploma Courses in Italy, including COVID-19 updates, pricing enquiries and availability, please contact our representative for the region.
Style Coaching Institute® Italy:
Ivana Gasto, SLB Coaching Academy
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com