Recorded Online Course – ME
This course is recorded in Arabic and provides flexible study hours. There are no time restrictions and you won’t have to follow a time schedule that might disrupt other commitments. It also allows you to exchange wasted time for an opportunity to create a life you love and a passion for work that you love as well. You can study at any hour of the day or night, from any laptop, tablet or even your smartphone – or you may prefer the option to read our published training books that we ship to you wherever you are in the world. Studying from home does not mean studying alone! As online students you receive individual support from our mentoring team and collective support from our global community. You can benefit from all the available educational tools such as books, recorded videos, exercises and work packages.
Live ‘In-Person’ Courses – ME
The Live Diploma courses offered by the Style Coaching Institute® in the Middle East are the most time-efficient, and closely-guided training courses. We include a refreshing mixture of ad-lib lectures and interactive discussions, beautiful and inspiring Keynotes, practical demonstrations using a multitude of clothes and accessories, partnered role-plays, colour analysis, makeup application, and much more! We limit the classes to a small and exclusive group of delegates, to ensure that every participant receives the highest standard of mentoring possible. We get to know each individual and personally support them through every stage of their Style Coaching™ journey. We also create a private WhatsApp group for each class, so everyone can stay in touch, share links, ask questions, and offer encouragement and support before, during and after your Style Coach™ training! You will also be able to practice your new skills in a friendly, light-hearted and encouraging environment. Get ready to join participants from all over the globe during this VIP event of live Style Coach™ training. Benefit from one-to-one support. Our group training is engaging, interactive, inspiring, and is guaranteed to put you on the fast-track to your career as an Accredited Style Coach™. The live ME course is taught over 6 days from 10:30 am to 6pm and includes two coffee breaks and a lunch break.
Please note there are 3 study stages in our Live Diploma Courses:
- STAGE ONE: Approx. 7 hours of online study before attending live training days
- STAGE TWO: 6 days of live tutored training at your chosen venue
- STAGE THREE: Approx. 6 weeks to complete the course & submit exam papers online
Live Online Course – ME
This course is mostly provided in Arabic and is fun, engaging and interactive with plenty of opportunities for you to be hands-on with your learning. Try out body shape and colour analysis, identify ‘Style Personalities’, familiarise yourself with the tools you can use with your clients, and practice various coaching skills with like-minded people who are equally keen to learn and grow! In this course as well, we reduce the number of participants and create a WhatsApp group for each class. The online live course is taught from Sunday to Thursday for 3 hours a day for 3 weeks, from 5:00 to 8:00pm (Beirut time). What’s special about this course is that it equips you with everything you need to know to become an online stylist. You learn how to use our ‘ready-made’ virtual colour analysis programme. You’ll also learn how to create outfits digitally, using a special application so your outfits will be ‘shoppable’ with the a click of a button.
All of our courses in the Middle East are highly-anticipated with places being filled very quickly. Please note that we limit the available spaces and registration closes as soon as they are gone.
When you become a Style Coach™ in the Middle East, you learn how to be an image consultant as well as a Life Coach, plus you learn Personal Branding, Image Management, Personal Grooming, Personal Shopping, Fashion Styling, Colour Consultancy, Wardrobe Styling, and even Self-Image Psychology. Our holistic course topics are totally unique and unlike anything offered by other image consultant trainers!
The exact schedule can vary, but each vital practical lesson is covered during the live classes.
Here is a brief overview of the topics you can expect to learn about during the Style Coach™ Diploma Course:
- The Holistic Style Coaching™ Concept
- Exclusive resources like Canva templates and PDFs
- Style Personalities
- Budget planning
- Life Coaching skills
- Self-image psychology
- Body positivity
- Advanced Body Shape Analysis
- Body Shape styling & outfit curation
- Professional rapport skills
- Proportions & scale
- Choosing footwear & accessories
- Wardrobe analysis & decluttering
- Non-verbal communication & body language
- Personal shopping
- ‘Top to Toe’ grooming, inc. hair, makeup and skin care
- Styling mature clients & positive ageing
- Personal styling & colour analysis for men
- Confidence coaching
- Advanced Colour Analysis Training (inc. Virtual Colour Analysis + complete set of virtual colour tools)
- Complete Personal Stylist Business Training inc. 6 month’s access to IASC Monthly Masterclasses
- Professional vocabulary for personal stylists
- Virtual Styling (4hr Masterclass + complete set of virtual resources)
Chat with a member of our team to find out more!
When you arrive to the Style Coaching course in Beirut, Riyadh, Dubai, Kuwait or Jeddah you’ll receive a beautiful set of published training books to keep (ideal for studying offline, with the option of writing notes and highlighting key points). You’ll also have access to our eLearning Platform where you can view your course modules online – anytime, anywhere, using your preferred device.
- Introducing our eLearning Platform…
- Our cutting-edge eLearning Platform is where you’ll be able to access all your online training resources (a wide selection of PDFs, videos & audio files) and your exclusive ‘Business & Career Pack’ full of invaluable resources for your personal styling business – for example: template presentations, Certified Style Coach™ logos, virtual colour drapes and body shape analysis tools, fillable workbooks and cheat sheets to share with your clients, + exclusive exercises, forms and questionnaires to add professionalism to your personal styling services. Through the eLearning Platform, you can also complete all your assignments, send messages to your mentor, and gain access to new updates to your training in the future.
- Your Printed Study Books…
- You’ll also receive a stunning set of study books that include:
- 2 x ‘Style Coach™ Training Guides’ (each one featuring over 300 pages of information-rich content)
- Personal coaching workbook with over 50 exclusive exercises
- Advanced Colour Analysis Training Guide
- Personal Stylist Business Training Guide
- Personal Styling Vocabulary Guide
- ME Recorded Online Course: available any time and to all countries (recorded in Arabic language)
- ME Live Online Course: 7th – 25th October 2022 (available to all countries, hosted in Arabic language)
- Jeddah Live Course: 12th – 17th November 2022 (Red Sea Mall)
- Dubai Live Course: 20th – 25th February 2023 (Galeries Lafayette)
Recorded Online Course – ME
- $2200 – one payment
- or $2500 – 6 months instalments ($850 down payment and $330 / month for 5 months)
Live Online Course – ME
- $3500 – one payment
- You can pay $850 to reserve your place early and pay the remaining $2,650 before the start of the course
or $3800 – 6 months instalments ($850 down payment and $590 / month for 5 months)
Live In-Person Course – ME
- $4300 – one payment
- You can pay $850 to reserve your place early and pay the remaining $3450 a month before the course starts
- Discount: You can benefit from a 10% discount if you register four months or more before the live course (last date for discount: 19th October 2021). Or, when you register with a friend, you can benefit from a 15% discount. (Note: discounts do not apply to the recorded online course)
Find out more about our Style Coach™ Diploma Courses in Lebanon, Riyadh, Kuwait, Dubai or Jeddah, including pricing enquiries and availability. Please contact our representative for the Middle East, Rana Harake.
Style Coaching Institute® Middle East
Mind & Style Coaching Centre,
MTV bldg., Fl.9, Charles Malek Ave.
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com