We hope to welcome you to our courses in London in 2024 and, if you wish, you may contact us to join our waiting list. The London course is our flagship training programme and is usually highly-anticipated. Historically, places for this course are filled very quickly. Please note that we limit the available spaces and registration closes as soon as they are gone. All course fees are fully refundable in the case of postponement or cancellation, so you can book your place with confidence.
The London VIP Fast-Track Diploma Course is studied in three Key Stages…
- KEY STAGE 1
- Approximately 7 hours of online study via our beautiful eLearning Platform. Get a head-start on your studies by beginning your course as soon as you’re ready. You can even start today!
- KEY STAGE 2
- 6 days of live tutored training at London Stansted. The course is hosted over 6 full days in London Stansted (upcoming dates to be confirmed).
- KEY STAGE 3
- Stay in close contact with our team, and complete your studies from home. You can submit your diploma exam online via our eLearning Platform. No restrictive time limits for completion.
When you become a Style Coach™ you learn how to be an image consultant as well as a Life Coach, plus you learn Personal Branding, Image Management, Personal Grooming, Personal Shopping, Color Consultancy, Wardrobe Styling, and even Self-Image Psychology. Our course contents are totally unique and unlike anything offered by other image consultant trainers!
Please note that the exact schedule of topics that will be covered during the live training days in London can vary. The most important ‘visual’ / ‘practical’ lessons are covered during the live classes, while topics that are easy to study by yourself are allocated to the online stages at the beginning and end of the program.
Here is a brief overview of the topics you can expect to learn about during the Style Coach™ Diploma Course…
Personal Styling Theory & Practical Skills:
- Advantages of Style Coaching™
- The Concepts of ‘Style’ and ‘Fashion’
- The History of Fashion and recognising looks from each era (1920s-present day)
- Understanding ‘Style Personalities’
- Breaking Out of ‘Style Ruts’ and Developing a ‘Sense of Style’
- The Silent Language of Clothes (what clothes portray about the wearer)
- Advanced 360 Body Shape Analysis
- Personal Styling & Outfit Curation for all Body Shapes and Proportions
- Plus-Size Styling
- Personal Styling for Styling Tall and Petite
- Ageless Style for Mature Clients
- Advanced Global Colour Analysis Training (including video masterclasses, digital colour tools and virtual colour drapes)
- Complete Personal Styling for Men
- Professional wardrobe auditing
- The Psychology of Wardrobe Decluttering
- Personal Shopping (face-to-face)
- Virtual Shopping (online consultations and creating shoppable lookbooks)
- Live Demonstrations of ‘ShopShare’ for Stylists and Cladwell for Stylists
- How to choose foundation garments and shapewear
- How to choose footwear, handbags, jewellery and accessories
- Personal Grooming and the ‘Top-to-Toe Care Plan’
- Face shapes, eyebrow shapes, lip shapes and eye shapes
- Basic makeup application and hair care routines
- How to Offer Virtual Styling with Session by Session Blueprints, Tools and Resources
- Also included: A complete package of styling ‘cheat sheets’ to share with your clients, questionnaires, Canva presentations, digital colour swatches, and more!
Holistic Coaching Skills & Coaching Exercises:
- Integrating Life Coaching Skills into Personal Styling
- Budget Planning for Personal Shopping
- Basic Self-Image Psychology
- Positive Body-Image Coaching
- Confidence Coaching
- Connecting with the ‘Authentic Self’
- Challenging Self-Limiting Beliefs about Style
- How to Developing Rapport with Clients
- Non-Verbal Communication and Body Language
- What Motivates & Matters to your Client
- Empower and Inspire your Clients with NLP
- Also included: A complete package of PDF coaching exercises, visualisation audio tracks, Spotify playlist, workbooks and more!
Complete Business Training & Exclusive Style Coach™ Career Pack:
- Style and Image Vocabulary
- How to Create a Style Coaching Business Map
- Video Marketing for your Styling Business
- Create a Yearly Game Plan for your Styling Business
- Vision Boarding for your Styling Business
- How to Price & Package your Styling Services
- Event Planning for Personal Stylists
- Session & Package Planning for your Styling Business
- Creating Content with Canva
- How to Create a Content Calendar
- How to Grow your Styling Business with Instagram
- How to Overcome Overwhelm as a Personal Stylist
- How to Conquer Your Fear of Public Speaking
- How to Develop Powerful Self-Belief
- Building your Styling Business from the Stage
- How to Promote your Personal Styling Business
- Define your Niche & Create Irresistible Offers
- How to Reach More Clients
- How to Pitch your Styling Services to Corporate Companies
- Also included: An exclusive ‘Style Coaching™ Business & Career Pack’ (containing hundreds of digital downloads, editable Canva templates, workbooks, and fillable PDF exercises that can all be customised with your own branding).
For more details please contact a member of our team!
All Style Coaching Institute® students also receive a 6-month complimentary membership package with the International Association of Style Coaches™ (IASC). This membership includes Monthly Business Masterclasses, live webinars, monthly workbooks, access to a members-only Facebook group and more! Find out more at the IASC website.
When you arrive in London, you’ll receive a beautiful set of published training books to keep. You’ll also have access to our eLearning Platform where you can view your course modules online – anytime, anywhere, using your preferred device. The printed training books are ideal if you prefer studying offline, with the option of writing notes and highlighting key points.
- Introducing our eLearning Platform…
- Our cutting-edge eLearning Platform is where you’ll be able to access all your online training resources (a wide selection of PDFs, videos & audio files). As well as insightful reading, we also have several audio and video tutorials presented by our award-winning trainers, Tracey & Kate Redmond. Tracey and Kate guide you through a series of light-hearted clothing demonstrations and style personality lessons, which are packed full of invaluable styling tips and expert advice for ‘mixing and matching’.
Also in the eLearning Platform, you will find an exclusive ‘Business & Career Pack’. This digital folder is packed full of invaluable resources for your personal styling business – for example: template promotional materials, trademarked Certified Style Coach™ logos, printable ‘Season Selector™’, ‘Check My Colours™’ and body shape analysis tools (which are also designed for sharing across multiple devices), shareable info-booklets, top-rated educational articles from the International Association of Style Coaches™, and so much more! We even include over 50 uniquely designed exercises, forms and questionnaires to enable qualified Style Coaches™ to effortlessly integrate powerful coaching tools and techniques into every session with their clients.
Each module of your course is clearly presented and you will be able to progress through your studies with an easy ‘step-by-step’ format. The course is updated on a regular basis to keep it current, and is presented in full-colour with modern and inspiring images and infographics so your learning is fun and engaging! Through the eLearning Platform, you can also complete all your assignments, send messages to your mentor, and open discussions in our Q&A forum.
- Your Stunning Study Books
- To complement our eLearning Platform, you’ll also receive a stunning set of study books when you arrive in London. Our study books are light-hearted, easy to read, and entertaining… Forget any previous associations you might have to boring school work, because we’re reinventing study time to make it a pleasure!
Here’s a description of the books you’ll receive:
- Two primary ‘Training Guides’ (each one featuring over 300 pages of information-rich content)
- Coaching Workbook with over 50 exclusive exercises
- Advanced Colour Analysis Training
- Personal Stylist Business Training
- Speak-Like-A-Stylist: Personal Styling Vocabulary Guide
- Upcoming Course Dates for London…
- The live tutored training days are hosted over 6 full days in London Stansted (upcoming dates to be confirmed).
- Course Fees for London 2024…
- The London 2024 Style Coach™ Diploma Course fees will be confirmed when new dates are released.
- Accommodation Options…
- If you wish to book accommodation at the Radisson Blu Hotel, this can be added to your cart at the time of your enrolment. When booked through the Style Coaching Institute® we are able to pass on a favourable bed & breakfast rate for either single occupancy (£115 per night) or double occupancy (approximately £125 per night). We offer the option of booking 5-7 nights, however, please be aware that we cannot make any amendments to accommodation once it has been booked.
* Please note the places for the London course are subject to very limited availability. Once a course is fully booked, registration closes abruptly and we then operate a waiting list for the next course. If you would like to join us in London in 2024 then we recommend submitting your registration as soon as possible or contact us to join our waiting list. Rest assured that all course fees are fully refundable in the case of postponement or cancellation, so you can book your place with confidence.
+4420 8133 9003 (Skype number)
Schedule a phone consultation
Contact us today to join the wait list for London 2024. This will secure you early access to the first available course dates before they are released to the general public. No deposit required – just email us and let us know you’d like to be added to the list and we’ll be happy to help.