The London VIP Fast-Track Diploma Course is studied in three Key Stages…
- KEY STAGE 1
- Approximately 7 hours of online study via our beautiful eLearning Platform. Get a head-start on your studies by beginning your course as soon as you’re ready. You can even start today!
- KEY STAGE 2
- 6 days of live tutored training at London Stansted. The course is hosted over 6 full days in London Stansted, starting on Monday 27th April 2020 and concluding on Saturday 2nd May 2020.
- KEY STAGE 3
- Stay in close contact with our team, and complete your studies from home. You can submit your diploma exam online via our eLearning Platform. No restrictive time limits for completion.
When you become a Style Coach™ you learn how to be an image consultant as well as a Life Coach, plus you learn Personal Branding, Image Management, Personal Grooming, Personal Shopping, Color Consultancy, Wardrobe Styling, and even Self-Image Psychology. Our course contents are totally unique and unlike anything offered by other image consultant trainers!
Please note that the exact schedule of topics that will be covered during the live training days in London can vary. The most important ‘visual’ / ‘practical’ lessons are covered during the live classes, while topics that are easy to study by yourself are allocated to the online stages at the beginning and end of the program.
Here is a brief overview of the topics you can expect to learn about during the Style Coach™ Diploma Course:
- Style Coaching™ versus personal styling & image consultancy
- Style Coaching™ resources to give your sessions a professional edge
- Style versus Fashion
- Style Personalities
- Breaking out of ‘style ruts’
- Simple yet powerful life coaching tools
- Budget planning for your clients
- Life coaching skills & basic self-image psychology
- How to empower your clients with positive body-image
- Connecting with the inner-self-image & the authentic self
- Challenging self-limiting beliefs & overcoming self-doubt
- Body shape analysis
- How to integrate life coaching skills into the personal styling process
- Recognising incorrectly fitted garments
- Choosing foundation wear
- Personal styling for tall, petite, and plus-size clients
- How to choose shoes & accessories
- Professional wardrobe auditing
- Psychology of wardrobe decluttering
- Non-verbal communication, body language & facial expressions
- Common image consultancy mistakes
- Mastering the art of personal shopping
- Personal grooming, inc. hair, makeup and skin care for a complete image makeover
- Face shapes, eyebrow shapes, lip shapes & eye shapes
- Basic makeup application & haircare routines
- ‘Top-to-Toe Care Plan’
- How to look & feel ‘Fab after 50’
- Positive aging
- Personal styling for men (complete)
- Colour analysis for men
- Personal grooming for men
- Understanding your client’s needs and values
- Confidence coaching
- Advanced Colour Analysis Training (inc. how to work with Caucasian, African and Asian skin tones)
- Complete Personal Stylist Business Training
- How to ‘Speak Like A Stylist’
For more details please contact a member of our team!
All Style Coaching Institute® students also receive a 6-month complimentary membership package with the International Association of Style Coaches™ (IASC). This membership includes Monthly Business Masterclasses, live webinars, monthly workbooks, access to a members-only Facebook group and more! Find out more at the IASC website.
When you arrive in London, you’ll receive a beautiful set of published training books to keep. You’ll also have access to our eLearning Platform where you can view your course modules online – anytime, anywhere, using your preferred device. The printed training books are ideal if you prefer studying offline, with the option of writing notes and highlighting key points.
- Introducing our eLearning Platform…
- Our cutting-edge eLearning Platform is where you’ll be able to access all your online training resources (a wide selection of PDFs, videos & audio files). As well as insightful reading, we also have several audio and video tutorials presented by our award-winning trainers, Tracey & Kate Redmond. Tracey and Kate guide you through a series of light-hearted clothing demonstrations and style personality lessons, which are packed full of invaluable styling tips and expert advice for ‘mixing and matching’.
Also in the eLearning Platform, you will find an exclusive ‘Business & Career Pack’. This digital folder is packed full of invaluable resources for your personal styling business – for example: template promotional materials, trademarked Certified Style Coach™ logos, printable ‘Season Selector™’, ‘Check My Colours™’ and body shape analysis tools (which are also designed for sharing across multiple devices), shareable info-booklets, top-rated educational articles from the International Association of Style Coaches™, and so much more! We even include over 50 uniquely designed exercises, forms and questionnaires to enable qualified Style Coaches™ to effortlessly integrate powerful coaching tools and techniques into every session with their clients.
Each module of your course is clearly presented and you will be able to progress through your studies with an easy ‘step-by-step’ format. The course is updated on a regular basis to keep it current, and is presented in full-colour with modern and inspiring images and infographics so your learning is fun and engaging! Through the eLearning Platform, you can also complete all your assignments, send messages to your mentor, and open discussions in our Q&A forum.
- Your Stunning Study Books
- To complement our eLearning Platform, you’ll also receive a stunning set of study books when you arrive in London. Our study books are light-hearted, easy to read, and entertaining… Forget any previous associations you might have to boring school work, because we’re reinventing study time to make it a pleasure!
Here’s a description of the books you’ll receive:
- Two primary ‘Training Guides’ (each one featuring over 300 pages of information-rich content)
- Coaching Workbook with over 50 exclusive exercises
- Advanced Colour Analysis Training
- Personal Stylist Business Training
- Speak-Like-A-Stylist: Personal Styling Vocabulary Guide
- Upcoming Course Dates for London…
- The live tutored training days are hosted over 6 full days in London Stansted, starting on Monday 27th April 2020 and concluding on Saturday 2nd May 2020.
- Course Fees for London November 2020…
- The London 2020 Style Coach™ Diploma Course will require a total investment of £3645 GBP.
With every enrolment, a deposit of £595 is payable to register and reserve your place. This can be paid securely by PayPal (using your credit or debit card) or via bank transfer (just drop us an email for the details). Your full remaining balance will be due for payment 8 weeks in advance of attending ‘KEY STAGE TWO’ (on or before 2nd March 2020). However, it is useful to bear in mind that once your payment has been made, you can start studying online immediately. For some students, this enables them to get a ‘head start’ and complete the course earlier than expected.
- Accommodation Options…
- If you wish to book accommodation at the Radisson Blu Hotel, this can be added to your cart at the time of your enrolment. When booked through the Style Coaching Institute® we are able to pass on a favourable bed & breakfast rate for either single occupancy (£115 per night) or double occupancy (approximately £125 per night). We offer the option of booking 5-7 nights, however, please be aware that we cannot make any amendments to accommodation once it has been booked.
* Please note the places for the London course are subject to very limited availability. Once a course is fully booked, registration closes abruptly and we then operate a waiting list for availability (likely to be in 2021). If you would like to join us in London in 2020 then we recommend submitting your registration and deposit as soon as possible.