- What’s special about our London course?
- Our ‘VIP Fast-Track’ diploma course is the most time-efficient, and closely-guided training course offered by the Style Coaching Institute®. We limit the classes to a small and exclusive group of delegates, to ensure that every participant receives the highest standard of mentoring possible. We get to know each individual and personally support them through every stage of their Style Coaching™ journey. We also create a private WhatsApp group for each class, so everyone can stay in touch, share links, ask questions, and offer encouragement and support before, during and after your Style Coach™ training!
The London Style Coach™ diploma course offers you a unique opportunity to meet and network with an intimate group of aspiring personal stylists, image consultants and Style Coaches™, and you benefit from the personal support and guidance of our master trainer, Bernie Delaney. Bernie has an incredible vault of practical experience to share, and her passion for Style Coaching™ is contagious!
- Who is the London course for?
- The London course is ideal for anyone who really values face-to-face interaction and hands-on learning. Our VIP groups form very close bonds and long-lasting friendships – even business partnerships! During the online ‘Key Stage One’, we bring everyone together in a private WhatsApp group so that we can get to know each other before meeting in London – this helps to take away any nerves and creates a lot of excitement and positive energy in advance of the first day of training! You’ll also have close support and guidance from our directors, Kate and Tracey, with personal Meet & Greets in London and direct instant messaging whenever you have a question to ask them.
- What can you expect from the training days?
- During your six days of live training in London, your learning will be colourfully brought to life by a wonderful variety of visual demonstrations. You will also be able to practice your new skills in a friendly, light-hearted and encouraging environment. Try out body shape and colour analysis, identify ‘Style Personalities’, familiarise yourself with the tools you can use with your clients, and practice various coaching skills with like-minded people who are equally keen to learn and grow!
- What will the classes be like?
- The course is fun, engaging and interactive with plenty of opportunities for you to be hands-on with your learning. We include a refreshing mixture of ad-lib lectures and interactive discussions, beautiful and inspiring Keynotes, practical demonstrations using a multitude of clothes and accessories, partnered role-plays, colour analysis, makeup application, and much more!
And of course, if you like to have structure and closely-guided learning, then this is the course for you! With a specific schedule, you’ll know exactly what you need to do and when. Once you’ve made that commitment to becoming a Style Coach™, you know that you are on the ‘fast-track’ towards your new career.
- Exclusive Certificates
- Our VIP participants also receive an exclusive ‘Certificate of Completion’ (in addition to their ‘Style Coach™ Diploma Certificate’) that acknowledges the further study and practical training they have completed in London.
- Keep reading or watch our video below to find out more about the course venue, accommodation options, course stages and more…
The London VIP Fast-Track Diploma Course is studied in three Key Stages…
- KEY STAGE 1
- Approximately 7 hours of online study via our beautiful eLearning Platform. Get a head-start on your studies by beginning your course as soon as you’re ready. You can even start today!
- KEY STAGE 2
- 6 days of live tutored training at London Stansted. The course is hosted over 6 full days in London Stansted, starting on Monday 29th April 2019 and concluding on Saturday 4th May 2019.
- KEY STAGE 3
- Stay in close contact with our team, and complete your studies from home. You can submit your diploma exam online via our eLearning Platform. No restrictive time limits for completion.
When you become a Style Coach™ you learn how to be an image consultant as well as a Life Coach, plus you learn Personal Branding, Image Management, Personal Grooming, Personal Shopping, Color Consultancy, Wardrobe Styling, and even Self-Image Psychology. Our course contents are totally unique and unlike anything offered by other image consultant trainers!
Please note that the exact schedule of topics that will be covered during the live training days in London can vary. The most important ‘visual’ / ‘practical’ lessons are covered during the live classes, while topics that are easy to study by yourself are allocated to the online stages at the beginning and end of the program.
Here is a brief overview of the topics you can expect to learn about during the Style Coach™ Diploma Course:
- Style Coaching™ versus personal styling & image consultancy
- Style Coaching™ resources to give your sessions a professional edge
- Style versus Fashion
- Style Personalities
- Breaking out of ‘style ruts’
- Simple yet powerful life coaching tools
- Budget planning for your clients
- Life coaching skills & basic self-image psychology
- How to empower your clients with positive body-image
- Connecting with the inner-self-image & the authentic self
- Challenging self-limiting beliefs & overcoming self-doubt
- Body shape analysis
- How to integrate life coaching skills into the personal styling process
- Recognising incorrectly fitted garments
- Choosing foundation wear
- Personal styling for tall, petite, and plus-size clients
- How to choose shoes & accessories
- Professional wardrobe auditing
- Psychology of wardrobe decluttering
- Non-verbal communication, body language & facial expressions
- Common image consultancy mistakes
- Mastering the art of personal shopping
- Personal grooming, inc. hair, makeup and skin care for a complete image makeover
- Face shapes, eyebrow shapes, lip shapes & eye shapes
- Basic makeup application & haircare routines
- ‘Top-to-Toe Care Plan’
- How to look & feel ‘Fab after 50’
- Positive aging
- Personal styling for men (complete)
- Colour analysis for men
- Personal grooming for men
- Understanding your client’s needs and values
- Confidence coaching
- Advanced Colour Analysis Training (inc. how to work with Caucasian, African and Asian skin tones)
- Complete Personal Stylist Business Training
- How to ‘Speak Like A Stylist’
For more details please view our Course Prospectus here
When you arrive in London, you’ll receive a beautiful set of published training books to keep. You’ll also have access to our eLearning Platform where you can view your course modules online – anytime, anywhere, using your preferred device. The printed training books are ideal if you prefer studying offline, with the option of writing notes and highlighting key points.
- Introducing our eLearning Platform…
- Our cutting-edge eLearning Platform is where you’ll be able to access all your online training resources (a wide selection of PDFs, videos & audio files). As well as insightful reading, we also have several audio and video tutorials presented by Tracey Beaumont & Kate Redmond. Tracey and Kate guide you through a series of light-hearted clothing demonstrations and style personality lessons, which are packed full of invaluable styling tips and expert advice for ‘mixing and matching’.
Also in the eLearning Platform, you will find an exclusive ‘Business & Career Pack’. This digital folder is packed full of invaluable resources for your personal styling business – for example: template promotional materials, trademarked Certified Style Coach™ logos, printable ‘Season Selector™’, ‘Check My Colours™’ and body shape analysis tools (which are also designed for sharing across multiple devices), shareable info-booklets, top-rated educational articles from the International Association of Style Coaches™, and so much more! We even include over 50 uniquely designed exercises, forms and questionnaires to enable qualified Style Coaches™ to effortlessly integrate powerful coaching tools and techniques into every session with their clients.
Each module of your course is clearly presented and you will be able to progress through your studies with an easy ‘step-by-step’ format. The course is updated on a regular basis to keep it current, and is presented in full-colour with modern and inspiring images and infographics so your learning is fun and engaging! Through the eLearning Platform, you can also complete all your assignments, send messages to your mentor, and open discussions in our Q&A forum.
- Your Stunning Study Books
- To complement our eLearning Platform, you’ll also receive a stunning set of study books when you arrive in London. Our study books are light-hearted, easy to read, and entertaining… Forget any previous associations you might have to boring school work, because we’re reinventing study time to make it a pleasure!
Here’s a description of the books you’ll receive:
- Two primary ‘Training Guides’ (each one featuring over 300 pages of information-rich content)
- Coaching Workbook with over 50 exclusive exercises
- Advanced Colour Analysis Training
- Personal Stylist Business Training
- Speak-Like-A-Stylist: Personal Styling Vocabulary Guide
- Upcoming Course Dates for London…
- The live tutored training days are hosted over 6 full days in London Stansted, starting on Monday 29th April 2019 and concluding on Saturday 4th May 2019.
- Course Fees for London 2019…
- The London 2019 Style Coach™ Diploma Course will require a total investment of £3290 GBP.
With every enrolment, a deposit of £595 is payable to register and reserve your place. This can be paid securely by PayPal (using your credit or debit card) or via bank transfer (just drop us an email for the details). Your full remaining balance will be due for payment 8 weeks in advance of attending ‘KEY STAGE TWO’ (on or before 4th March 2019). However, it is useful to bear in mind that once your payment has been made, you can start studying online immediately. For some students, this enables them to get a ‘head start’ and complete the course earlier than expected.
- Accommodation Options…
- If you wish to book accommodation at the Radisson Blu Hotel, this can be added to your cart at the time of your enrolment. When booked through the Style Coaching Institute® we are able to pass on a favourable bed & breakfast rate for either single occupancy (approximately £95 per night) or double occupancy (approximately £115 per night). We offer the option of booking 5-7 nights.
* Please note there is only ONE COURSE EACH YEAR IN LONDON, so the places are subject to very limited availability. Once a course is fully booked, registration closes abruptly and we then operate a waiting list for availability in the following year. If you would like to join us for London 2019 then we recommend submitting your registration and deposit as soon as possible.
+4420 8133 9003 (Skype number)
Schedule a phone consultation