- What’s special about our London course?
- Our ‘VIP Fast-Track’ diploma course is the most time-efficient, and closely-guided training course offered by the Style Coaching Institute®. We limit the classes to a small and exclusive group of delegates, to ensure that every participant receives the highest standard of mentoring possible. We get to know each individual and personally support them through every stage of their Style Coaching™ journey. We also create a private WhatsApp group for each class, so everyone can stay in touch, share links, ask questions, and offer encouragement and support before, during and after your Style Coach™ training!
The London Style Coach™ diploma course offers you a unique opportunity to meet and network with an intimate group of aspiring personal stylists, image consultants and Style Coaches™, and you benefit from the personal support and guidance of our award-winning master trainer, Bernie Delaney. Bernie has an incredible vault of practical experience to share, and her passion for Style Coaching™ is contagious!
- Who is the London course for?
- The London course is ideal for anyone who really values face-to-face interaction and hands-on learning. Our VIP groups form very close bonds and long-lasting friendships – even business partnerships! During the online ‘Key Stage One’, we bring everyone together in a private WhatsApp group so that we can get to know each other before meeting in London – this helps to take away any nerves and creates a lot of excitement and positive energy in advance of the first day of training! You’ll also have close support and guidance from our directors, Kate and Tracey, with personal Meet & Greets in London and direct instant messaging whenever you have a question to ask them.
- What can you expect from the training days?
- During your six days of live training in London, your learning will be colourfully brought to life by a wonderful variety of visual demonstrations. You will also be able to practice your new skills in a friendly, light-hearted and encouraging environment. Try out body shape and colour analysis, identify ‘Style Personalities’, familiarise yourself with the tools you can use with your clients, and practice various coaching skills with like-minded people who are equally keen to learn and grow!
- What will the classes be like?
- The course is fun, engaging and interactive with plenty of opportunities for you to be hands-on with your learning. We include a refreshing mixture of ad-lib lectures and interactive discussions, beautiful and inspiring Keynotes, practical demonstrations using a multitude of clothes and accessories, partnered role-plays, colour analysis, makeup application, and much more!
And of course, if you like to have structure and closely-guided learning, then this is the course for you! With a specific schedule, you’ll know exactly what you need to do and when. Once you’ve made that commitment to becoming a Style Coach™, you know that you are on the ‘fast-track’ towards your new career.
- Exclusive Certificates
- Our VIP participants also receive an exclusive ‘Certificate of Completion’ (in addition to their ‘Style Coach™ Diploma Certificate’) that acknowledges the further study and practical training they have completed in London.
- Keep reading or watch our video below to find out more about the course venue, accommodation options, course stages and more…
Following on from our fully-booked London courses in 2019, it was with heavy hearts that we made the decision to postpone all our London courses for 2020/21 in light of the COVID-19 global crisis. We are hopeful that we will be able to safely welcome you to our courses in London in 2022 and are now accepting provisional registrations or contact us to join our waiting list. The London course is our flagship training programme and is highly-anticipated with places usually being filled very quickly. Please note that we limit the available spaces and registration closes as soon as they are gone. All course fees are fully refundable in the case of postponement or cancellation, so you can book your place with confidence.
The London VIP Fast-Track Diploma Course is studied in three Key Stages…
- KEY STAGE 1
- Approximately 7 hours of online study via our beautiful eLearning Platform. Get a head-start on your studies by beginning your course as soon as you’re ready. You can even start today!
- KEY STAGE 2
- 6 days of live tutored training at London Stansted. The course is hosted over 6 full days in London Stansted (upcoming dates to be confirmed, expected in Spring 2022).
- KEY STAGE 3
- Stay in close contact with our team, and complete your studies from home. You can submit your diploma exam online via our eLearning Platform. No restrictive time limits for completion.
When you become a Style Coach™ you learn how to be an image consultant as well as a Life Coach, plus you learn Personal Branding, Image Management, Personal Grooming, Personal Shopping, Color Consultancy, Wardrobe Styling, and even Self-Image Psychology. Our course contents are totally unique and unlike anything offered by other image consultant trainers!
Please note that the exact schedule of topics that will be covered during the live training days in London can vary. The most important ‘visual’ / ‘practical’ lessons are covered during the live classes, while topics that are easy to study by yourself are allocated to the online stages at the beginning and end of the program.
Here is a brief overview of the topics you can expect to learn about during the Style Coach™ Diploma Course:
- Style Coaching™ versus personal styling & image consultancy
- Style Coaching™ resources to give your sessions a professional edge
- Style versus Fashion
- Style Personalities
- Breaking out of ‘style ruts’
- Simple yet powerful life coaching tools
- Budget planning for your clients
- Life coaching skills & basic self-image psychology
- How to empower your clients with positive body-image
- Connecting with the inner-self-image & the authentic self
- Challenging self-limiting beliefs & overcoming self-doubt
- Body shape analysis
- How to integrate life coaching skills into the personal styling process
- Recognising incorrectly fitted garments
- Choosing foundation wear
- Personal styling for tall, petite, and plus-size clients
- How to choose shoes & accessories
- Professional wardrobe auditing
- Psychology of wardrobe decluttering
- Non-verbal communication, body language & facial expressions
- Common image consultancy mistakes
- Mastering the art of personal shopping
- Personal grooming, inc. hair, makeup and skin care for a complete image makeover
- Face shapes, eyebrow shapes, lip shapes & eye shapes
- Basic makeup application & haircare routines
- ‘Top-to-Toe Care Plan’
- How to look & feel ‘Fab after 50’
- Positive aging
- Personal styling for men (complete)
- Colour analysis for men
- Personal grooming for men
- Understanding your client’s needs and values
- Confidence coaching
- Advanced Colour Analysis Training (inc. how to work with Caucasian, African and Asian skin tones)
- Complete Personal Stylist Business Training
- How to ‘Speak Like A Stylist’
For more details please contact a member of our team!
All Style Coaching Institute® students also receive a 6-month complimentary membership package with the International Association of Style Coaches™ (IASC). This membership includes Monthly Business Masterclasses, live webinars, monthly workbooks, access to a members-only Facebook group and more! Find out more at the IASC website.
When you arrive in London, you’ll receive a beautiful set of published training books to keep. You’ll also have access to our eLearning Platform where you can view your course modules online – anytime, anywhere, using your preferred device. The printed training books are ideal if you prefer studying offline, with the option of writing notes and highlighting key points.
- Introducing our eLearning Platform…
- Our cutting-edge eLearning Platform is where you’ll be able to access all your online training resources (a wide selection of PDFs, videos & audio files). As well as insightful reading, we also have several audio and video tutorials presented by our award-winning trainers, Tracey & Kate Redmond. Tracey and Kate guide you through a series of light-hearted clothing demonstrations and style personality lessons, which are packed full of invaluable styling tips and expert advice for ‘mixing and matching’.
Also in the eLearning Platform, you will find an exclusive ‘Business & Career Pack’. This digital folder is packed full of invaluable resources for your personal styling business – for example: template promotional materials, trademarked Certified Style Coach™ logos, printable ‘Season Selector™’, ‘Check My Colours™’ and body shape analysis tools (which are also designed for sharing across multiple devices), shareable info-booklets, top-rated educational articles from the International Association of Style Coaches™, and so much more! We even include over 50 uniquely designed exercises, forms and questionnaires to enable qualified Style Coaches™ to effortlessly integrate powerful coaching tools and techniques into every session with their clients.
Each module of your course is clearly presented and you will be able to progress through your studies with an easy ‘step-by-step’ format. The course is updated on a regular basis to keep it current, and is presented in full-colour with modern and inspiring images and infographics so your learning is fun and engaging! Through the eLearning Platform, you can also complete all your assignments, send messages to your mentor, and open discussions in our Q&A forum.
- Your Stunning Study Books
- To complement our eLearning Platform, you’ll also receive a stunning set of study books when you arrive in London. Our study books are light-hearted, easy to read, and entertaining… Forget any previous associations you might have to boring school work, because we’re reinventing study time to make it a pleasure!
Here’s a description of the books you’ll receive:
- Two primary ‘Training Guides’ (each one featuring over 300 pages of information-rich content)
- Coaching Workbook with over 50 exclusive exercises
- Advanced Colour Analysis Training
- Personal Stylist Business Training
- Speak-Like-A-Stylist: Personal Styling Vocabulary Guide
- Upcoming Course Dates for London…
- The live tutored training days are hosted over 6 full days in London Stansted (upcoming dates to be confirmed, expected to start in Spring 2022).
- Course Fees for London 2022…
- The London 2022 Style Coach™ Diploma Course will require a total investment of £3645 GBP.
With every enrolment, a deposit of £595 is payable to register and reserve your place. This can be paid securely by PayPal (using your credit or debit card) or via bank transfer (just drop us an email for the details). Your full remaining balance will be due for payment 8 weeks in advance of attending ‘KEY STAGE TWO’. However, it is useful to bear in mind that once your payment has been made, you can start studying online immediately. For some students, this enables them to get a ‘head start’ and complete the course earlier than expected.
- Accommodation Options…
- If you wish to book accommodation at the Radisson Blu Hotel, this can be added to your cart at the time of your enrolment. When booked through the Style Coaching Institute® we are able to pass on a favourable bed & breakfast rate for either single occupancy (£115 per night) or double occupancy (approximately £125 per night). We offer the option of booking 5-7 nights, however, please be aware that we cannot make any amendments to accommodation once it has been booked.
* Please note the places for the London course are subject to very limited availability. Once a course is fully booked, registration closes abruptly and we then operate a waiting list for the next course. If you would like to join us in London in 2022 then we recommend submitting your registration as soon as possible or contact us to join our waiting list. Rest assured that all course fees are fully refundable in the case of postponement or cancellation, so you can book your place with confidence.
+4420 8133 9003 (Skype number)
Schedule a phone consultation
Contact us today to join the wait list for London 2022. This will secure you early access to the first available course dates before they are released to the general public. No deposit required – just email us and let us know you’d like to be added to the list and we’ll be happy to help.