- STYLE COACH™ DIPLOMA COURSE – 8 days (full-time, 60hrs) – S$5,600
- Full Style Coach™ Diploma Course topics (as detailed in the syllabus above)
- 1 day specifically allocated for shopping with a female and male model, giving learners the opportunity to put into practice what they have learnt in the first 4 days of the course.
- In addition, comprehensive skincare, make-up and hairstyling training for 3 days with hands-on application on models to complete styling from head-to-toe, complementing the individual proportion, body shape, personality and colour season.
- IASC membership – 1 year complimentary from start date.
- STYLE COACHING™ ADVANCED MAKEUP DYNAMICS – 4 days (full-time, 30hrs) with UK Certifications – S$1,500
- The 4 days intensive Make-up course will enable learners to understand the advanced knowledge of make-up applications with hairstyling. In addition, how to achieve a professional personal image that projects appropriate corporate image, confidence with a lasting impression on others.
- Learners will have an insight of:
- The various makeup services and how to prepare an appropriate makeup plan
- Understanding of skin types, skin tones, facial shapes and features and the different techniques of corrections to enhance features.
- Understanding of lighting and photography impact on makeup results
- Understanding of makeup routines and application techniques and design makeup for different occasions according to the client’s personality.
- Understanding of how to co-ordinate makeup and hairstyling to complete the professional look.
- Hairstyling for different occasions, using different hairstyling equipment.
- Knowledge of makeup trends i.e. ‘Korean Look’, ‘Smokey-Eyed Look’, etc.
- Practical & hands-on learning
At the end of the 4 day course, learners will be equipped with advanced knowledge of makeup applications and grooming techniques together with hairstyling for the different occasions.
- STYLE COACHING™ ADVANCED SKINCARE DYNAMICS – 4 days (full-time, 30hrs) with UK Certifications – S$1,200
- This 4 days comprehensive advanced skincare workshop will enable participants to understand the advanced key knowledge of skincare that includes:
- Insight into skincare consultations & appropriate solutions for different skin types and skin conditions.
- Skincare routines and their effects on the skin.
- Key ingredients & functions used in skincare products.
- An understanding of how allergies are caused.
- Skincare functions & benefits with effective home massage therapies to complement various treatments.
- Knowledge of skincare trends.
At the end of the 4 day workshop, participants will be equipped with an advanced understanding of skincare, they will be able to handle enquires on skincare and the routines to adopt in use of skincare products.
- STYLE COACHING™ BUSINESS & SOCIAL ETIQUETTE – 4 days with UK Certifications – S$4,500
- The 4 days intensive Business & Social etiquette course will encompass business meetings & savvy communications including professional presentation. In addition, how to dine and entertain clients in business dealings as well as a social environment. Learners will have an insight of:
- Business Etiquette (2.5 days) – Meeting with Clients:
- The art of Savvy communications including posture, & body language
- Professional business representation
- Office workplace Etiquette – telephone etiquette, email etiquette
- Social Media Etiquette
- Business presentation skills
- Civility & Professionalism
- Dining Etiquette
- Social Etiquette (1.5 days) – Personal & Family Etiquette:
- Social communication skills
- Hosting dining events including set up & preparations
- How to dress for different social occasions
- Gifts & appreciation
At the end of the 4 days workshop, learners will be equipped with skills in business & social etiquette and knowledge of dining etiquette applications including being a outstanding host for the different social occasions.
As a student of our Style Coach™ Diploma Course in Singapore, you will learn how to be an image consultant as well as a Life Coach, plus you will learn Personal Branding, Image Management, Personal Grooming, Personal Shopping, Fashion Styling, Colour Consultancy, Wardrobe Styling, and even Self-Image Psychology. Our Style Coaching™ topics are totally unique and unlike anything offered by other image consultant trainers!
Please note that the exact schedule of topics that will be covered during the live training days in Singapore can vary. The most important ‘visual’ / ‘practical’ / ‘hands-on’ lessons are covered during the live classes, while some topics that are easy to study by yourself are allocated to online study.
Here is a brief overview of the topics you can expect to learn about during the Style Coach™ Diploma Course:
- Style Coaching™ versus personal styling & image consultancy
- Style Coaching™ resources to give your sessions a professional edge
- Style versus Fashion
- Style Personalities
- Breaking out of ‘style ruts’
- Simple yet powerful life coaching tools
- Budget planning for your clients
- Life coaching skills & basic self-image psychology
- How to empower your clients with positive body-image
- Connecting with the inner-self-image & the authentic self
- Challenging self-limiting beliefs & overcoming self-doubt
- Body shape analysis
- How to integrate life coaching skills into the personal styling process
- Recognising incorrectly fitted garments
- Choosing foundation wear
- Personal styling for tall, petite, and plus-size clients
- How to choose shoes & accessories
- Professional wardrobe auditing
- Psychology of wardrobe decluttering
- Non-verbal communication, body language & facial expressions
- Common image consultancy mistakes
- Mastering the art of personal shopping
- Personal grooming, inc. hair, makeup and skin care for a complete image makeover
- Face shapes, eyebrow shapes, lip shapes & eye shapes
- Basic makeup application & haircare routines
- ‘Top-to-Toe Care Plan’
- How to look & feel ‘Fab after 50’
- Positive ageing
- Personal styling for men (complete)
- Colour analysis for men
- Personal grooming for men
- Understanding your client’s needs and values
- Confidence coaching
- Advanced Colour Analysis Training (inc. how to work with Caucasian, African and Asian skin tones)
- Complete Personal Stylist Business Training
- How to ‘Speak Like A Stylist’
For full details about what you’ll learn, we recommend chatting with our representative, Theresa Huang. Please see the ‘Enquiries’ tab.
As a student of our Style Coach™ Diploma Course in Singapore, you’ll receive a beautiful set of published training books to keep. You’ll also have access to our eLearning Platform where you can view your course modules online – anytime, anywhere, using your preferred device. The printed training books are ideal if you prefer studying offline, with the option of writing notes and highlighting key points.
- Introducing our eLearning Platform…
- Our cutting-edge eLearning Platform is where you’ll be able to access all your online training resources (a wide selection of PDFs, videos & audio files). As well as insightful reading, we also have several audio and video tutorials presented by Tracey Beaumont & Kate Redmond. Tracey and Kate guide you through a series of light-hearted clothing demonstrations and style personality lessons, which are packed full of invaluable styling tips and expert advice for ‘mixing and matching’.
Also in the eLearning Platform, you will find an exclusive ‘Business & Career Pack’. This digital folder is packed full of invaluable resources for your personal styling business – for example: template promotional materials, trademarked Certified Style Coach™ logos, printable ‘Season Selector™’, ‘Check My Colours™’ and body shape analysis tools (which are also designed for sharing across multiple devices), shareable info-booklets, top-rated educational articles from the International Association of Style Coaches™, and so much more! We even include over 50 uniquely designed exercises, forms and questionnaires to enable qualified Style Coaches™ to effortlessly integrate powerful coaching tools and techniques into every session with their clients.
Each module of your course is clearly presented and you will be able to progress through your studies with an easy ‘step-by-step’ format. The course is updated on a regular basis to keep it current, and is presented in full-colour with modern and inspiring images and infographics so your learning is fun and engaging! Through the eLearning Platform, you can also complete all your assignments, send messages to your mentor, and open discussions in our Q&A forum.
- Your Stunning Study Books
- To complement our eLearning Platform, you’ll also receive a stunning set of study books when you arrive at Urban Beauty Academy in Singapore. Our study books are light-hearted, easy to read, and entertaining… Forget any previous associations you might have to boring school work, because we’re reinventing study time to make it a pleasure!
Here’s a description of the books you’ll receive:
- Two primary ‘Training Guides’ (each one featuring over 300 pages of information-rich content)
- Coaching Workbook with over 50 exclusive exercises
- Advanced Colour Analysis Training
- Personal Stylist Business Training
- Speak-Like-A-Stylist: Personal Styling Vocabulary Guide
Our Upcoming Style Coach™ Diploma Course Dates:
- 18th – 27th March 2019
- 13th – 22nd May 2019
- 24th June 2019 – 3rd July 2019
- 23rd September 2019 – 2nd October 2019
- 25th November 2019 – 4th December 2019
For details of dates and availability for Advanced Makeup Dynamics, Advanced Skincare Dynamics, and Business & Social Etiquette training courses, please contact Theresa Huang at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find the perfect course to suit your requirements, we recommend chatting with our representative for Asia, Theresa Huang, or arranging an appointment to visit our training academy in Singapore.
Style Coaching Institute® Singapore:
Urban Beauty Academy,
7500A Beach Road
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org